Yogarilla Fun Deck
OTis, the OT Gorilla, is here to teach children traditional and original yoga poses in a fun and engaging way! The 55 yoga poses and 110 activities in this colourfully illustrated 15cm x 22cm card deck help children understand how their bodies and minds work together. Each card depicts a pose. On the back of the card there are directions, as well as adaptations for children not able to manage the standard pose, and also extra activity suggestions.
Yoga can be used in the classroom, at home, or in therapy sessions to help children improve fine and gross motor skills, sensory processing, attention, communication, and cognition.
Yogarilla Exercises and Activities Yoga Deck
- 55 color-coded cards with traditional and original yoga poses.
- 10 standing, 10 seated, 10 prone, 10 supine, and 10 hands and knees.
- 3 partner poses (Two children work together in a pose).
- 2 breathing poses (Improve awareness of breath and breath support).
- Content cards include: How to UseYogarilla, Benefits ofYogarilla, Guidelines, Props, Table of Contents, Extension Activities in the Classroom, and How to Enhance Communication.
|Set of 3 (green, yellow and red)||N/A|
Write Your Own Review