Develop a mature and efficient dynamic tripod grip with the simple instructions: "pinch the eyes, cover the mouth and wrap your fingers around the tail!" These design features act as visual cues to assist in correct finger placement. This innovative grip training device has been designed by an Occupational Therapist and is now available for the first time in Australia.
Other unique design features include:
- the firm, slightly rough outer surface providing tactile feedback
- the patented shape
- the permanently attached lead pencil which eliminates the need to find a separate pencil, repeatedly sharpen it and constantly adjust its position in the gripper
- the friendly face gives it life and makes it fun for kids
- the"tail" is perfect to help children grip with their ring and pinky fingers
- an eraser pops out to add more lead when empty - uses standard 0.7mm leads
Measure the length of the middle finger (webspace to tip) to determine the appropriate size. Blue for right handers and green for left handers.
Small = 1.3cm to 2.5cm
Medium = 2.5cm to 4cm
Large = 4cm to 5.7cm