Sequencing Visual Texts
Sequencing Visual Texts is a series of three resource books to support the teaching and learning of sequencing. Teachers, therapists and parents can use these books to support students to develop an understanding of concepts like before/after, to work out what happens next, and to use their expressive language to describe sequences.
* Background information, suggestions for use, and suggested additional activities
* Optional print resources to match all visual texts
* Australian Curriculum English and Early Years learning framework links
There are 3 books in the series. Aimed for children aged 4-7 years.
These activities can help a child work on quite a few goals in the one session:
* Scissor skills - cut out the boxes
* Language concepts/problem solving - work out the sequence
* Expressive language - talk about it, describe it
* Visual memory - mess it up, then remember how to put it back in the right order
* Vertical surface work- build up little muscles by sticking the boxes on a vertical surface to colour in!!
|Set of 3 (green, yellow and red)||N/A|
Write Your Own Review