For babies to preschoolers - ages 7 months to 3 years.
Designed by 2 occupational therapists and a speech pathologist.The Sensory Spoon features the following:
The only spoon available that focuses on the development of self-feeding with infants as young as 7 months. At this age, infants are curious and interested in handling objects and bringing them to their mouths in exploration - the perfect age to introduce a colourful, tactilely pleasing object that is safe and functional!
- Provides a safe sensory experience when exploring spoon with mouth
- The short, textured handle offers sensory input to the palm for grasping; a bumpy texture between the rings provides greater tactile input for little hands.
- A natural "stop" prevents gagging or deep insertion into the mouth
- Offers a soft/flexible, smooth textured, durable spoon material
- Flat, slightly upward curve of the bow's sides facilitates easy food clearance by the lips
Write Your Own Review