Letter Basics A3 Kindy Reference Guide
Learn colours, letters, numbers 1 to 20, shapes, left and right, includes a space for your child to practice their name. Free writing and drawing on reverse. Use with washable textas. Wipes clean with a baby wipe or damp towel.
Many occupational therapists, early childhood educators and school teachers love Letter Basics and are now using these wipe clean handwriting guides in their classrooms, therapy sessions and day care centres across Australia as they have found that children enjoy learning with Letter Basics!
* Stock: Letter Basics are printed onto a unique waterproof plastic stock that is more durable than laminated paper and will last much longer
* To be used with: Non-toxic, washable markers or crayons (not whiteboard markers as they may react with the ink and ruin your writing guide)
* Fonts: Victorian Modern Cursive, NSW Foundation, SA Beginners, QLD Beginners, TAS
* Complies with the new Australian national curriculum
* Designed by: Tash Kritter, B. Ed. CEO Little Wooden Toybox
* Printed in: Perth, Western Australia
Write Your Own Review