Letter Basics A3 Pre-Primary Desk Guide
Many occupational therapists, early childhood educators and school teachers love Letter Basics and are now using these wipe clean handwriting guides in their classrooms, therapy sessions and day care centres across Australia as they have found that children enjoy learning with Letter Basics!
The A3 Pre-Primary Desk Guide is perfect for learning the alphabet, colours, shapes, writing left to right and practicing pre-writing patterns.Green for Go! and Red for Stop! Encouraging children to start on the left hand side of the page and write from left to right.
* Stock: Letter Basics are printed onto a unique waterproof plastic stock that is more durable than laminated paper and will last much longer
* To be used with: Non-toxic, washable markers or crayons (not whiteboard markers as they may react with the ink and ruin your writing guide)
* Wipe clean with: Damp cloth or baby wipe.
* Fonts: Victorian Modern Cursive, NSW Foundation, SA Beginners, QLD Beginners, TAS
* Complies with the new Australian national curriculum
* Designed by: Tash Kritter, B. Ed. CEO Little Wooden Toybox
* Printed in: Perth, Western Australia
|Set of 3 (green, yellow and red)||N/A|
Write Your Own Review