Skillbuilders will be running a range of small group therapy programmes in Term 4, 2019
- 9.30 TO 11.30, COCKBURN SUPERSTARS ( 2 to 4 years)
- 1.00 TO 2.00 COCKBURN MOVE WRITE TO LEARN (Kindy and Preprimary)
- 1.30 TO 2.30 COCKBURN LITTLE HIGHWAY HEROES with ZONES OF REGULATION (Preprimary and Year 1)
- 2.30 TO 3.30 COCKBURN SOCIALEYES (middle to upper primary)
- 1.00 TO 2.00 CANNINGVALE LITTLE HIGHWAY HEROES with ZONES OF REGULATION (Preprimary)
- 4.00 TO 5.00 CANNINGVALE HIGHWAY HEROES (middle primary)
- 9.30 TO 10.30 COCKBURN SQUAD (lower primary)
- 10.30 to 11.30 COCKBURN BIKE RIDING (all ages)
Click on the links below to find out about the fabulous small group programmes being offered by our Occupational Therapists:
For children in Kindy to Year 2, these groups are designed to boost children's organisational skills, gross and/or fine motor skills and handwriting.
These groups are offered for children aged 4 years plus and teach children specific skills for concentration and self-regulation. These groups are for children who find it difficult to maintain attention in any situation, particularly at school.
Click on the links below to find out about the fabulous small group programmes being offered by our Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists:
This group is for our littlies - for 2-4 year olds. It aims to prepare children for more structured learning environments at Kindy and Pre-Primary and promotes fine motor, gross motor, language, social and play skills. Superstars runs on Mondays 9.30 to 11.30am at Cockburn Central.
Click on the links below to find out about the fabulous small group programmes being offered by our Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists:
Our 'Squad Training' is a movement skills programme for children aged 5-12. The programme is especially for children with motor learning difficulties of any description and helps with development of strength, balance and coordination!
Our group focuses on improving children's bike skills and confidence. This programme helps develop balance and strength in a way that is functional and fun.
Yoga is fantastic to build muscle strength, flexibility and balance, and kids love it! Bea has all sorts of cool tricks up her sleeve!
Yoga for teens is perfectly tailored for each participant, ensuring teenagers develop skills and awareness to learn to look after their own bodies.
Please note: Group times and days vary from term to term depending on the availability of the children participating, and the therapists.