Skillbuilders are running a range of small group therapy programmes in Term 4, 2020
- 9.30 TO 11.30 CANNINGVALE SUPERSTARS (2 TO 4 YRS)
- 3.30 TO 4.30 CANNINGVALE THE THREE R'S Years: Lower Primary
- 4.00 TO 5.00 COCKBURN MOVE WRITE TO LEARN Years: Lower Primary
- 1.30 TO 2.30 COCKBURN THE THREE R's Years: Kindy and Preprimary
- 2.30 TO 3.30 COCKBURN MOVE WRITE 2 LEARN Years: Kindy and Preprimary
- 2.30 TO 3.30 COCKBURN SOCIAL EYES Yrs 3 to 4
- 10.00 to 11.00 COCKBURN MOVE WRITE 2 LEARN Years: Pre Kindy
- 4.00 TO 5.00 COCKBURN THE THREE R'S Years: Lower Primary
- 9.30 TO 11.30 COCKBURN SUPERSTARS (2 TO 4 YRS)
- 9.00 TO 10.00 CANNINGVALE MINDFUL MOVEMENT Yr 3 and upwards
- 9.30 TO 10.30 COCKBURN CENTRAL SQUAD: GROSS MOTOR SKILLS
- 10.45 TO 11.45 COCKBURN CENTRAL BIKE RIDING
Click on the links below to find out about the fabulous small group programmes being offered by our Occupational Therapists:
For children aged 2-4. These sessions facilitate your child’s independence and help prepare your child to cope in larger group situations.
Move Write 2 Learn
For ages Kindy and Preprimary, Years 1 to 2, and Years 3 to 4. Groups will target children's fine motor, gross motor, handwriting, language skills for writing, planning stories and independent working skills
These groups aim to help children develop an improved understanding of social norms and expectations, awareness of appropriate social behaviour and language skills for conversation.
The Three R's
Please note: Group times and days vary from term to term depending on the availability of the children participating, and the therapists.
Please click on the links to go to more information or phone us on 1300 132 785.
To register for our Group Programmes please click here: Register for our Group Programme
Groups will be held at both our Canning Vale and Cockburn Central locations