Developing Comprehension Strategies and Word Knowledge
Packed with lesson plans, texts, comprehension activities, differentiation, word knowledge activities and assessments, Developing Comprehension Skills and Word Knowledge is a must-have resource.
Each individual text type covers a number of content descriptions across the Language, Literature and Literacy strands of Australian Curriculum English. The detailed lesson plans save valuable planning time and allow for individual student differences. Use all, or some, of the ideas provided to cater for the needs of your class.
- Texts and activities that give equal focus to comprehension skills and word knowledge
- 18 six-page units of work
- Comprehensive teacher notes
- Assessment activities
- Student self-assessment
- Detailed lesson plans
- Differentiation activities
- Links to all three Australian Curriculum English strands
- Varying texts types
- Student worksheets
Available for Years 4, 5 and 6.
|Set of 3 (green, yellow and red)||N/A|