Z Vibe Tongue Tip
Use ARK's Tongue Tip for the Z-Vibe® as a tongue exerciser for lateralization and elevation. Instruct the individual to place his/her tongue tip inside the hole, then gently guide the tongue up and down or left and right to establish the concept of elevation and lateralization, both of which are important oral motor skills for speech and feeding development. It can also be used as a tongue scraper for dental hygiene and oral awareness.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Each tip measures approximately 9cm x 3cm x .6cm
- Sold individually
- To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately)
- Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
Write Your Own Review