Ark's Bite Tube Tips
Developed in partnership with Shari Martin, OTR/L, ARK's Bite Tube Tip for the Z-Vibe is specially designed for targeted, functional biting and chewing practice. It's much like the Bite-n-Chew Tip XL, only with a hollow center for food. Simply fill the tube with soft foods, such as applesauce, yogurt, stage 1 baby foods, etc. Use the Bite Tube Tip to establish the concept of needing to bite and chew to eat food. It's also an excellent way to incorporate real food as you practice the motor planning of eating skills.We have the Bite Tube Tip comes in two different versions:
Soft Smooth (lavender)
For individuals with a weak bite, start with the soft tipand progress to the hard tip. For individuals who need more proprioceptive input to the mouth, the texture provides both tactile input and added resistance. Use these tips to improve chewing motion and jaw strength. If desired, they can be trimmed for a shorter length.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Measures approximately 7.6cm long and just under 1.2cm in diameter
- To be used with any Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber(sold separately)
- Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
|Set of 3 (green, yellow and red)||N/A|
Write Your Own Review