Ark Chew Dude
ARK's Chew Dude is a chewable figure necklace thatmeasures about 3.8cm at the widest part and 6.3cm tall. The main torso is just under 1.3cm thick. It's a great option for chewing with your front teeth(for back molar chewing, see other more slender ARK chews). Use it as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
Like all otherARK chewelry it's available in 3 colour-coded toughness levels:
- Standard= the softest option (the chewiest level) recommended for mild chewing
- XT= firmer, for moderate chewing
- XXT= the most firm, for those who like to chew on fairly firm items
*Please note: because of its beefier/bigger shape, each level of the Chew Dude will feel tougher than the same toughness level in one of our more slender shapes. So for example, if you like the Krypto-Bite in the middle XT level, you may want to "size down" a toughness level and order the Chew Dude in standard.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Colour hues may vary slightly
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The cord measures approximately 90cm in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by pulling the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
- Not recommended for aggressive chewing
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for children age 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.